Lucas would have been 15 years old on September 18, 2019. He will live forever in our hearts. To learn more about Lucas, visit www.forlucas.com.
In the month of September 2019, participants must run, walk, bike or jog 10 miles per day for 10 straight days.
100 miles in 10 days is no easy task. And that task should not go unrewarded.
There will be prizes –
And not just for runners!
COMPLETE THE 10x10
You will be entered into a drawing with other 10x10 finishers for cool prizes.
AND you get a cool tee shirt to commemorate the achievement.
See details below for contest rules.
HELP THE BABIES
A special prize will be awarded to the participant that raises the most money for the Lucas Fund.
Click here for details on how to set up your own donation page.
Successfully complete the 10x10 Challenge and you receive a high quality “For Lucas 10x10 Challenge” tee shirt. You will also get a frameable certificate to hang on your wall that proudly proclaims your feat of endurance. The rules:
- Run, walk or jog 10 miles per day for 10 straight days starting within the month of September, 2019.
- If you miss a day, you must start over again.
- You may break your daily 10 miles into several logged activities per day.
- You must “Like” RunningDad.com Facebook page and share your daily run on the Running Dad Facebook page. You can use the activity tracked on a site like Runkeeper, Strava, Nike, Garmin Connect, etc. or a photo of your sports GPS watch. Include the hashtag #ForLucas10x10.
- You must share your “For Lucas 10x10 Challenge” posts on your personal Facebook page, Instagram or Twitter with the hashtag #ForLucas10x10.
- To receive a t-shirt and certificate, you must successfully complete the challenge. All submissions will be reviewed for authenticity.
- You can win prizes for sharing the contest and raising money as well!